Tuesday, January 17, 2006

apple for da day.

it actually came across my mind to take mc on the proclaimed formal monday. but then, if i did. how m i ever gonna face my monkey colleagues? so wat to do. guai guai iron my outfit on sunday nite lor. my aunty was reAlly surprised. cuz she only sees me ironing once in a blue moon. i really do hate ironing. i rather scrub the toilet than help my aunty iron her clothes. so wat do i normally do with all my baju then? use my bare hands to straighten them n then fold them nicely la b4 putting it away. watcha think? or i'll hang it straightaway in the closet after drying it. okay werd. my clothes nvr look like sayur masin also. i juz hate ironing =( dat cant b help.





formal monday >> the verdict..kelgan sui jor. eh, uncle. if i were you, i die die also will wear my 2 yr old pants even if it means i wont b able to sit or eat all day...ahaha u can pin ur pants to ur tai fu in case it falls werd. no worries dere i think. ok la, must giv credits to ur nice formal shoes also la. bravo bravo *clap clap but i heard many complaints of painful feet wey..aisey~ kekekek

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya wei... the heels are a killer man.. but the best was TK and his tight black shirt k.. wah lau.. Pro Pimp Daddy!

1/17/2006 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

eww..no. i dun wan no meat.

1/17/2006 07:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what funny apple man.. sticks out like a sore... er... rotten apple...

1/18/2006 05:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... wah.... now you have got your blog going~

muahahaha...

1/19/2006 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home