Monday, March 13, 2006

meet the redhead.

went to my stylist at snips again on saturday. i’d done it again. i mean, i dyed my hair again. this time i took charge and told him the color dat i want. i’m a redhead now. well, a semi purplish redhead to be exact. i dyed the bottom half back to black. i like this new color a lotz! (i think it makes me look fairer, errr..i hope i’m saying this in vain again =P) compared to my previous color. blonde streaks. no good. at least, not for me anyways. i didn’t think it suited me at all. but i didn’t say anything to my stylist after i first saw the color cuz i gave him the green light to do any color he wanted. maybe he really thought dat it would look good on me. though i dunno what gave him the idea! it was so wrong! so i just walked out of the shop not feeling very happy, but told myself i’d get used to the color. and being polite of me, i smiled and thanked him after. he must have thought i absolutely love it! dammit.

if only it’s not so expensive to recolor, i would have fixed my hair a long time ago. i’m so proud of myself for holding on for at least a year! enough finger pointing and humiliation already! =( but surprisingly, there were some frens dat I hardly see or strangers dat I barely known, complimented on my blonde streaks and haircut. well, i dun really knoe wat was in their mind, but honestly i didn’t like it most of the time. so i tried to style it the best i could.

well, anyone of you would have just gone to another stylist if you’ve had any bad experiences. but i dun like to change my stylist, mainly because i dun think that any stylists can really understand what i want. yes, i am a very difficult customer. i admit. and i could be very self-conscious for a few days every time after my new hairdo. doesn’t everybody? so to stop myself from feeling worse, i’d rather stick to the same stylist. i think this is the 5th/6th time he’s doing my hair already. before this, i used to go to peek-a-boo or jantzen. hey, don’t look at me like that. i used to cut my hair for rm5, rm8 or rm12 too when i was younger. i just started going to real salons when i was in my final year of university. i didn’t know how it started. it just did. and i have not stopped ever since..hehe

this time around, it cost me a whopping rm220! yes, you heard me right.
cut = rm60 (professional stylist)
color = rm160 (whole head, for highlight is rm120)
and i shall officially eat bread/oats for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of the month. 2 ½ weeks more to go ritez? God, help me. well at least, i wont die on malnutrition. just lack of everything else except carbohydrates. shit, i’m gonna put on lotsa weight again arent i? geez, great! *crying inside*

smiling happily for the new hair color, but desperately styling my hair every minute of the day cuz I think it’s a lil’ bit too short. i heard washing it many many more times can make it grow faster right?

oh yea, been wondering why i din include any pics of my new hairdo? haha..its a sunday! it’s a lazy lazy sunday! so i din even bother to style it today. didn’t go anywhere. spent way too much already yesterday! (i also bought 2 coral bracelets from island shop, 4 pairs of color socks from soxworld and a t-shirt for my bro)

haha..i’ll show you a redhead soon. i promise =)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I'm currently the only unofficial resident of Lala Street! Even Ah Ma has got colour in her hair already.. Hahaha.. Looks like.. Now.. I'm the odd one out huh?

Oh well..

3/13/2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

yea..we shall kick you out already! always big mouth talk..never got the guts to do it one! *tongue sticking out*

we still wanna see ur aeon flux hair u said wanna do.

3/13/2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger may said...

ah ma = fashionable.

ah lui biskut = blah.

come, we go buy box of hair dye nanti, do in toilet later mmmkay?

oi. next time go to monsoon-id lah, Rm189 = cut + highlight + treatment. even if it's cut + colour + highlight + treatment, it was only RM209.

they're raising the price this week but I doubt it's gonna be a phenomenal jump.

3/13/2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

ah ma, would love to go to monsoon-id and give it a try. but its in 1U ritez. wait til mrr2 reopens =(

3/13/2006 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dun think I'll do the Aeon Flux Hair d la.. After seeing DJ Denise looking like drug addict like that.. I very turn off d.. So blame her!! It's ALL her FAULT!
Muahahahaha..

Colour.. still thinking about it.. I will do it.. eventually.. just wait a lil longer, can? I very broke.. can?

3/13/2006 06:04:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

ahahha..sounds to me..you'll only do it when you are growing white hair =D

you knoe, dye from white to black..muahahahahha

3/13/2006 06:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sai ma, very busy ah? keep on washing ur hair i see. you always wanna do that after u get a haircut.

red is good! redheaded sai ma!

3/15/2006 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

kzist - yea..akakakka..u still remember =P but then, i'm almost getting used to it dy la. it's been a few days..hahahah

3/16/2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger earthkid said...

ei..i got a way where your hair can grow longer..

1. buy a rounded aquarium
2. but lotsa plastisin
3. stick the platisin around the rounded aquarium
4. make a small hole on the bottom of the rounded aquarium
5. stick the aquarium on ur head..make sure it covers all your hair inside...
6. use the plastisin to wrap around ur head...then start adding water thru the small hole..add mur plastisin if it leaks...nit a bit of try n error here

voila~~this will make sure ur hair have all the moisture it needs to grow long..happy trying~

3/22/2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

haha~ very funny! *tongue sticking out*

4/04/2006 04:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home