Tuesday, February 21, 2006

thank God weekend was here.

phew. last week was really tough. almost reminds me of final year proj. almost. i still say my fyp rush was horrible =P nothing beats it just yet..haha maybe i shouldn't talk so loud yet =P i take that back. when i was rushing for my fyp, i lived like a robot. sat in front of my laptop from 12 noon til 6am. with only breaks for meals and baths. then sleep and wake up again to do work. that was my routine for more than a week. i thought i looked like a beggar. don't think i can ever live like that again. its too scary.

so wat really happened last week dat was so tough? well, 2 major pitches in 1 week. even had to go back to office on a sunday. still feeling really bad and i owe many apologies to andrea. gosh, so sorry dude. you know i tried to get to the airport. i didn't expect so much workload coming at once. it was a bad time for me. i didn't even get to go back home on thursday. thank God caryn offered me to sleepover at her place. she's such a sweetie. provided me 5-star accommodation =)thankyOU hon! lucky you i didn't leave any blings blings behind =P

i was very relieved when saturday finally came and i get to shop for therapy =D been waiting for weekends to come like forever! felt like i've worked for 7 days straight. i decided i wanted either a new handbag or a slingbag. but in the end, i got myself a roxy wallet. somehow i manipulated myself into buying that within 2 secs. like how did that happened???

went back to bentong in the evening. gosh i miss my room, especially my cosy bed =) and since i only get to go back home once every fortnight, i have to clean my room before i unpack. cant stand the dust. well, who's to blame but me. lotsa soft toys hanging around and i never stop buying stuffz to fill my room. i also have tons of books even! running out of space to keep em already. sigh.

meet sOme of my soft buddies =)








sorrie, they're not for sale =)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U know.. ur room damn nice.. but ar.. in reality right.. collect dust like mah right? Wah wanna clean that time regret got so many things in the room.. yes or not?

2/21/2006 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

no ark. i like cleaning my room. you see, it's diff than cleaning someone else's mess. moreover, i'll feel comfortable when my room is squeky clean..haha psycho =P so i wont sigh when i have to clean it =)

2/21/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eyer.. crazy girl.. U see.. I'm diff.. because I hate cleaning my room.. I keep it as minimalist as possible..

I oni have stuff that I need.. if I dun need it.. I chuck it or keep it in a box somewhere.. Hahaha..

2/21/2006 09:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHYYYYYY!!!!DO U HAVE A SPIDER AS A SOFT TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHYYYYYY!!!!TELL ME WHYYYY!!!!!YOU WILL WAKE UP ONE NITE...REALISING DAT IT'S EATING U ALIVE~~~~~

2/22/2006 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

jouleous - gosh, are you sayin you actually love the fyp rush-to-death life? you psycho.. hehe well actually, can't help to admit the feeling of satisfaction after the entire proj is done hor =)

i hate spiders - i'm guessing you're iv. haha blame ur bro for your phobia. don't kutuk me spidey =P it doesn't eat me alive at nitez. it guards me when i sleep =)

2/22/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya right...it will spin webs and cover u...den slowly suck out ur body fluid...den chew ur remainings~~~ergh~~

* puking at the side...

2/22/2006 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

i hate spiders - you knoe i actually wanted some real spider webs around it..haha! at one time, i purposely didn't wanna vacuum my room's ceiling but my mom freaked out =P

2/22/2006 02:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the spider. He's cute.

2/22/2006 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer~~you are a freak..spiders are scary...

2/23/2006 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

yeah..me spidey is pretty darn cutE! hehe =)

2/23/2006 09:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm spooked by REAL spiders.
He's just so cuddly don't you think?

2/24/2006 02:37:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

okAys derek, you've gone a bit too far dere..ahhahaha actually its kinda a bit hard and a lil' uncomfortable to hug =P its not that kinda huggable softie toy u think it is. its supposed to be a halloween prop i got at sg.wang =D

2/24/2006 09:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home