Friday, January 27, 2006

2 x 2 = 4

i guess i would hav to do one of these tags sooner or later. since i'm still a bit floaty. might as well get the easier one done. sorrie mandy =P i always get stuck when i reached da word 'blowjob'. lol.

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life
- sales assistant (sum dodgy retail shop), sumtime in secondary school
- product consultant (bliss aromatheraphy), alpha year trimester break
- graphic designer, internship, consider a job eh
- graphic designer, currently, my first real job =P


4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
- The Sound of Music
- Cruel Intention
- Honey
- Finding Nemo


4 TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch
- FRIENDS
- Sex and the City
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
- Desperate Housewives


4 Places I've Lived
- Bentong, Pahang.
- Tg. Malim, Perak.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Batu Caves, Selangor.


4 Places I've Been On Vacation To
- Singapore
- United States
- Canada
- Taiwan

4 Places I Would Rather Be In
- ann arbor, for the memoria
- virgin islands, for the beach n cute hunks
- prague, for the history n architecture
- milan, my shopping haven


4 Of My Favourite Foods
- california kitchen's spaghetti
- subway's meatballs sandwich
- san francisco's seafood chowder
- bentong chu chap curry mee


4 Websites I Visit Daily
- chianmin.blogspot.com, to update posts n view comments
- fwa, to chck out latest coolz websites
- yahoomail & hotmail, to check mails
- apple.com, to download trailers n podcasts for my poddy


phew, dere and out.

3 Comments:

Blogger may said...

yay! (and yes, mandy will bising soon... heheh!)

1/27/2006 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

any idea how i can make tis posting to appear as invisible to mandy? die.

1/27/2006 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

wats so interesting?...i dun like ur tone young man..ahhaha

2/06/2006 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home