Wednesday, November 01, 2006

wednesday blues.


I MISS HOME.
my comfy bed. my fluffy pillows. my dusty toys. my novels. my magazines. my crowded desk. my art. my CDs. my photo albums. my heart. my soul. my everything.

i always always have this weird longing of hiding in my room everytime i’m home every fortnight. its not dat i have a very beautiful room to boast about or watever. but i love my space. and i can lock myself in forever.

it feels good to be alone (tho i’d get out of my hiding hole occasionally n kacau my parents, siblings and the fishes), and have the time to sort out my plans, read for the longest time on my bed, watch endless dvds on my faithful laptop, and blast the same music tune over n over again without anybody poking out of annoyance from behind.

damn.. its been so long since i last had the chance to blog in da office. now, hush.. i aint supposed to be seEN doin tis!

hmm.. *scanning around the room* its actually not hard pretending to be concentrating intensely at work huh? my brilliant tips for all: 1. try to stick ur face as close as possible to the monitor 2. perfect the look with a huge dose of face expression; like for example, narrowing ur eyebrows a lil’ bit or biting ur lips in frustration every so often. and, if you think all these doesnt still complete workin-ur-arse-off look, make sure you 3. slam your poor helpless mouse hard on ur desk a few times until sumone is staring at you disapprovingly. *4. repeat steps 1-3

*step 4 is strictly for attention-craving individuals only.

nahh.. i’m juz kidding. i’m sure all of you dun need such pathetic tips like these.. you are all a real pro at it!

GOSH.. i’m goin bonkers. I NEED A TIME-OUT!

10 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

Aww, and I should bring you some pizza from time to time, while you're locked away in your refuge...

Thanks too for the tips! I shall go forth and practise them immediately. And will let you know the results.

11/01/2006 05:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you!! I see you!!

hey, you learned those tips from me, didn't you? LOLOL!!

gotcha... *wink*

11/01/2006 05:42:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

waaaahhHH! stalker!!

u're scariee la lb.. i baru post!

11/01/2006 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

another stalker!!

i knoe la u saw me.. ekekek i not shy around you la babes!

11/01/2006 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger L B said...

*stalk stalk stalk*

11/03/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tic TAG toe... *walks away...whistles...*

11/04/2006 08:28:00 AM  
Blogger L B said...

ah ben STILL didnt post his blue blue tei teh kor as promised :(

11/08/2006 03:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ben posted his blue blue tei teh kor as promised!!

*giggles*

11/08/2006 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

*i get all the hints thankyou very much!!!*

i'll make up for it la.... i promise! =(

11/10/2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger L B said...

You did! Thanks! Muaks!!

11/13/2006 02:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home