Monday, September 11, 2006

speaking of the devil.


I read this in Cleo today (sept issue). And this is what they have to say about Ms Virgo this month. Of course, I always have my say. So, ready or not, here goes:

Cleo says:
You are --> You and your sense of style are cool, calm and collected. As you treat your body like a temple, you usually look drop-dead gorgeous. Your strong ethics and organizational skills bring success and acclaim, and as a friend you’re giving and soothing.

ChristinE says:
Reaaaally.. I couldn’t stop laughing at first! I think my style is safe, simple and comfortable. And of course I treat my body like a temple. Just blardy look at my size! I will never starve myself. I love indulging in good food. And look what i've gotten myself into!! haha I bumped into someone I have not met in 4 years yesterday; and he commented that I have gotten very fat over the years! Gee, I couldn’t have felt better. (sob!!!) Well, at least I have not gotten so fat till I am not recognizable. Gosh, people can be so harsh nowadays.. wahahaha!!! Oh, I am organized alright. And I am learning to be a more giving person. I know I am not.


Cleo says:
You are wonderful because --> You love to help out, have a practical approach and intuitively avoid dramas. Being the virgin maiden, simple pleasures make you happy but they still have to be the best. You’re easy-going but when things are important, you will vice your opinions.

ChristinE says:
I would love to help out without getting into trouble. But how is that possible? Haha! I absolutely hate dramas though. I am a simple person, I love simple pleasures; nothing to do with being the virgin maiden *roll eyes* Yes, I can live with anything, or at least, I will try. I only voice out when I absolutely have to.


Cleo says:
You’re impossible because --> As everything has to be super-clean and fresh, you can be a fussy eater and will complain if there’s the slightest thing wrong! Something out of place can have you in frenzy, criticism comes easily and you often think you’re the most perfect person there is.

ChristinE says:
I know I can never be perfect.


Cleo says:
Love match --> He needs to be a gentleman with good manners while knowing how to be a real man! A sweet smell and crisp white shirt will melt your heart faster than a grimy tee will turn it to stone. He needs to enjoy quiet times as much as partying and have his life together.

ChristinE says:
This is interesting. Baby, are you taking note? haha!!


I have always read all these horoscopes in magazines and in the papers for fun. But I never take them seriously. I believe I shape my own life.. haha! Now, don’t tell me you do believe in every single word and worship it! You will have a miserable life aitelyou..

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha sum parts are so not true ok..

1)I am not organized at all..
2)I am damn drama (which makes drama hard to avoid since I AM drama).
3)Yeah I like pleasures - simple or not.. I mean.. heck who doesn't?
4) I dun think I can qualify as a virgin no more.. and neither am I a maiden.. old maid(en) maybe ler.
5)I am so not super clean and fresh.. I mean well I dun have BO la.. and I am not sloppy.. but.. erm.. I am not 100% squeaky either.

So, not true la horror-scope. haha..

9/11/2006 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

wahahhahhahah!!! you beat me hands down man!!! nope.. you dun have no BO drama queen! and remember i helped clean ur desk before.. in fact, too clean until some might think u've quit the job! wahahhah

9/11/2006 04:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. YEAH WOR! Wah lau.. that was damn funny!

9/11/2006 04:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you called me? wakakakaka!

all horoscopes to be taken with large doses of salt. if everything predictive is true - palmistry, astrology, numerology, bla bla bla - OMG, we'd all end up at the psychiatric ward by now.

9/11/2006 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

may - yessss.. you! baby!!!

9/11/2006 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger L B said...

Tomorrow's Horoscope: You are gonna strike BIG on a number on one of those many outlets.

9/11/2006 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

baby? ew...haha

9/11/2006 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

baby? ew...haha

9/11/2006 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

Why is there two same posts from me? *burp*

9/12/2006 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

lb - oh God oh God oh God!!! i'm rich!!!

yongjie - yes you, baby =)

9/12/2006 08:05:00 PM  
Blogger L B said...

How rich are you today? Eh? Eh?

9/13/2006 08:15:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

*digging wallet inside out* ...wow! exactly rm12.66!!! this is so amazing! anyone as lucky as me?

9/14/2006 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home