Friday, June 16, 2006

hello moto.


bought motorola v3i four days ago.. freakin' hotz!!

wasn't easy saying goodbye to my faithful old phone (also a motorola) which has been with me through thick and thin (haha.. too much!) for the past four years. hey, it has survived many many hard falls!.. accidentally la of course! i'm not some freak who always throw my phone around..come on!

i have been so excited with things that i can do with my v3i. i bought the original set, which has iTunes. buuuut...ahhhhh...aint gonna waste the space on my 512gb memory card to play mp3s. i've got my paperweight poddy =) when i first got my phone, i was so irritated by the salesperson when he loaded my entire (yes, filled up all 500gb) of junkie low-quality videos and lousy pictures. i wanted to kill him when i found out that my phone was loaded with stuffz i didn't even want..arghh!

the second best thing bout the phone is the speaker function which i can use when i make or receive a call. it's great when i'm driving! yes, yes, many other phones have this feature since ancient years ago..but hey, i find that fascinating okays! its nEW to me! my old phone doesnt have that feature =P

and hey, now i can take pics and short vids wherever i go without carrying a digital camera with me all the time! how convenient, isn't it? i can make do with a 1.23megapixel camera with 8x zoom for a daily use basis. in fact, i can now start posting pics on the many interesting stuffz i see everyday.. like the ancient ktm station that i wait at every morn..i swear, that place seems to have not left its era since the 1960s.

thankGod this one doesn't make a sound (my old phone does) when there is no reception.. woohoo~ ain't no walkie talkie no more! disappointed eh guys? *grins*

8 Comments:

Blogger ChristinE said...

ahahhahhaha..did i put 512GB?? ehh..an angel can say anything she wants =)

6/20/2006 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

'I won't spend RM1000 on a handphone'...sounds familiar? Now dun u say my phone cost more, cos ur phone at the time i bought mine also cost quite the same...nenenenene

6/21/2006 01:11:00 AM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

Now u know how it feels to be bugged for spending too much on a phone just like tat time when i bought mine...hehe

6/21/2006 01:16:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

ahhh.. phuck off! i still say mine is cheaper than yours.. i waited until the price drop mar.. so it doesn't feel the same.. you spoiled brat!

6/21/2006 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger Deriku said...

512 gig of space...now u gotta tell me where to get one.

6/21/2006 01:40:00 PM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

u waited until the price drop? so now it feels cheap? haha...Whatever, this argument ends here...

6/22/2006 08:42:00 PM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/22/2006 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

derek - alamak!! gua tak cukup tidor la that day when i blog..cRY!

yong jie - ilovemyphone.

6/23/2006 02:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home