Thursday, May 11, 2006

stinky bitch with shiny hair.

woke up tis morn to find the tap running dry. wtf?? not on a monday! (cursing silently)

i have never brush my teeth with so minimal water. even tried to squeeze less toothpaste hoping that i would use less water. gosh i feel so dirty already. as i squat on the toilet floor and brushed my teeth grumpily, i realized that the last time i took my bath was exactly 20 hours ago. hah..perfect..i’m a stinky bitch with no water to bathe.

after pacing back and forth around the house and deciding for about 15mins, i knew i couldn’t go to work in such a state. i checked my hair again. nope, no matter how i try to fix it with my fingers, its still sticking to my head. i can juz imagine juls pointing at my shiny hair already. and tk warning me not to lean on his car seat. or kelv asking me from a far whether i washed my hair this morning =((

picked up my phone thought of messaging juls and tk saying dat i’ll work from home today. but dun think those lucky brats are up til 8am. they might juz kill me if i message them at 6:30am..haha fine, i’d set my alarm to 8am as a reminder in case i fell back to sleep. i dun want juls to be waiting to pick me up.

6.45am. desperately trying to get back to sleep for a while more. but instead found myself staring at the ceiling for more than half an hour. went back downstairs to check if the water is back. no such luck. my aunt asked me before she goes to work, whether i’m sure dat i wanna work from home. i checked my hair again. i told her yes, i’m very sure.

at about 9am, i start working. good thing i brought back work last friday. still need to key in my working hours when i get back to office tomorrow. gosh..my laptop works so much faster than the one at the office! tis is so great! haha..but only if i could sit around comfortably without scratching my head or feeling itchy all over. so not used to the fact dat i haven’t took my morning bath..arggh kept me going back and forth to check on the tap.

by 12.25pm, still no sight of a drip of water. i knew i couldn’t get back to the office for the rest of the day. i’m just gonna stay in and stink the house. sounds good eh. its lunchtime now, but how to cook maggie leh? perhaps i can use the drinking water from the fridge? can work la..hahah

alrite now..dun think i should share with you how i tried to survive for the rest of the day. i might just leave you with many disturbing thoughts.

oughta go check on my hair now =D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why neh tell about the crawling ant! Hahaha.. THAT one la funny!

Hehehe... ur story damn funny when u told me the next day.

And yes, when she came to office the next day.. she was clean folks.. so nobody in office died.

But suddenly.. we have a bad case of ants... damn.

5/11/2006 10:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no go 5-star hotel ala-caryn's home for shower?

aiseh, next time... just come only... I'll lend u my Fitness First card, u go shower downstairs la!!!

5/11/2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

itchy scratchy - some things ahh..like super huge black ants climb on the hand also dunno one..nonit to tell the whole world geh..

may - i sked b4 i reach office..ppl all fainted behind me lehh..if i leave a trail of corpse how?

5/11/2006 03:42:00 PM  
Blogger earthkid said...

no wonder i tot i smell something so smelly that morning...it was you...stinky skunk

5/16/2006 03:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home