Thursday, April 20, 2006

i love my sundays.

wow. so great to be home again =) i know i’m lucky enough to get to go back like..once every fortnight (u guys abroad, dun hate me =D) but still..its juz so hard to be away from the comfort of home. sounds lame huh. hey, it's the only place where i get to hide out. where i get to chill. where i get my space. where i get to do things i wanna do, my way. where i get to blast out my stereo system =P now dats the greatest part! anywhere else juz.. isn't the same.

i knoe dere’s a lot been goin on lately. i may not be having the best time of my life at the mo. but hey, noone aint gonna bring me down. its been such a bumpy ride for the past months. yea, i’ve been whining and complaining endlessly. you heard me. i juz need to let it out before it had a chance to eat me alive you knoe. thanks for listening me out guys! it means so much! you knoe who you are! muahh muahh! lots of hugz!!

i have always turn to music big time when i'm upset. currently i'm hooked to a band call 'weezer' and also a hongkong artiste dat goes with the name 'jat tin'. well, in english, i guess its justin =P also, movies! i mostly go for chic lit and comedies tho. needed to watch some no-brainer show. juz to get my mind off from stuffz..hehe even neglected my laptop for the past couple of weeks. juz din have the heart for it. never felt tis way before. gosh, i'm so pathetic. laptop was my life! well, besides my poddy and my faithful hairdryer of cos. sigh.

took monday off. needed to pick up my passport and to settle some of my ptptn loan. they’re threatening to sue me already. can you believe dat? and i juz got my first warning letter. how ridiculous. so what if you owe us money? wat do you do about it? throw the case around like nobody’s business? cuz dat’s wat you’ve been doin! a bunch of cowards!

arghh. i’m at home. i shud chill. aint gonna let things like dat spoiling my good mood. i’m juz gonna tidy my room. enjoy my book. organize my itunes. watch movies. channel surfing on astro. feed the fish. drive to my grandparents. ahh..haven! but why izit dat the time seems to be clocking so dem fast? it is 7pm already? that means dad is sending me back to kl in about 2 hrs. wat a bummer =(

i wanna stay here. dun feel like goin bck to kl juz yet =( bentong really is beautiful you knoe. surrounded by hills all around. great environment. it’s sorta located in the valley or sumthing. hey, i aint the geologist here okays. so i cant tell you i'm sure =P we’ve got waterfalls and hot springs. and the best home-made ice-cream around! i dunno how to describe tis place to you. i was trying to dig up some photos. but all i’ve got was some posters i used to do for my assignments back then.

hell yeah, i remember it was a pretty fun journey shooting tos photographs. me and my then partner, JJ, we were acting like we were detectives, following the lorries transporting the vegetables back to the farm. but somehow we ended up trailing behind the truck for almost 30mins! then we realized we were basically out of town already! but when we got dere, we were awed! the farm was huGe and the location was almost perfect! our pictures turn out to be great. so it was really sumthing! and we had lotsa fun! we went exploring many parts of the town. some i have not even set foot before! and we even get to see how beancurd was made. it was so interesting!

so here are the photos! tell me bentong is beautiful =)



17 Comments:

Blogger earthkid said...

wei..don't lar so stress...dat's d point of working..they pay u to give u a lil stress...
for those ppl who annoys u..don't bother lar..just pray hard they will get rape...or maybe won't be able to have sex for the rest of their life...wahahaha..chill alrite...segamat is ncie place too...i will show off the posters i made later..gaga

4/20/2006 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

yaya..i wanna see segamat! yay! wait..i've been to segamat..hehe i still wanna see it in pictures tho! =P

4/20/2006 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger Deriku said...

hey chianmin those pics are awesome! u mind if i use them for my other blog?
it's a tribute to bentong...wanna contribute? let me know n i'll include u :)

4/20/2006 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger Deriku said...

hehe i messed up the link.
http://bentongite.blogspot.com

4/20/2006 06:50:00 PM  
Blogger earthkid said...

ya...segamat rocks...but getting more n more crowded nowadays...especially during festive seasons...fucking jam lar...it makes me feel as though i'm back in KL

4/21/2006 08:00:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

haha! bentong too! a lot of bentongites coming bck during festive seasons and also passerbys frm kl balik-ing kampung and such..aiya..but the stretch of the jam also only within 2/3km or so la..so its really not dAt bad as kl's jln kuching in the morn..my gAwd!

4/21/2006 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

you got it derek. allow me to contribute as a true bentongite =)

4/21/2006 09:48:00 AM  
Blogger earthkid said...

sian lar..segamat is a small town..small towns are not suppose to have jam...wah biang..the jam in segamat can make a mere 10 minutes distance to an hour...sians

4/21/2006 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

wahh..then the traffic jam in segamat is a lil' bit worse than btg. at least a 5mins distance will mostly stretch to 15-20mins..hehe but a lot of diversions la..everywhere also kenot make u-turn.. sien! so ah, when i drive..i sure get impatient =P cuz i wasnt aware of the changes.

4/21/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger earthkid said...

u better dun drive lar..endanger other ppl's life

4/21/2006 06:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/22/2006 02:34:00 AM  
Blogger Deriku said...

hey chianmin wat's ur email add? wanna invite u to join as team member hehe.

4/22/2006 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

i can drive just FINE! grrr..

4/24/2006 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

Yong jie was here...i wanted to leave my foot steps here but i can't...too bad...once again yong jie was here...yay~...take care peace...

4/24/2006 09:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

din know bentong so nice..haha..nice pics..

4/28/2006 04:54:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

dun take btg for granted la jen =P

4/28/2006 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

ohhh..i could actually stay at lot 10 ah? is it a suite? wow-weeee!!

5/31/2006 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home