Wednesday, March 29, 2006

it rained today.

i live, i breathe, i make mistakes, i am just being a human being that i am.

i hate it when i make mistakes. it will bug me. until i am too tired to think about it anymore. it won’t leave me forever. i’d still regret over it. thinking that i could’ve done it differently.

a mistake is not a mistake if i could reverse it.

i have always followed my heart and stand for what i believe is right. i don't wish to hurt you. but i don’t wish to live the rest of my life thinking that i should or shouldn’t have done it either. i don't wish to spend the rest of my life feeling remorseful.

i screwed up today. wat was i thinkin'? i wish i could turn back the time.

wasn't proud of what i did. but i hope you'd try to understand why i did it.

you could hate me. but please think about what you’ve done. you can’t possibly be right all the time. we make mistakes. i won’t blame you. and i am sorry too.

i tried to help. it wasn’t an easy task. it went out of my control. it lead to a mistake. now i hope that things will get better. it will. we juz have to try harder.

i could tolerate. but i have my limits too. and i have my reasons. i could burst one day. but i'd probably decide to tolerate longer.

i try to adapt to your way to make things work. i try to position myself in your shoes. i will try my best to understand. i know i can be difficult at times too. for i am not perfect myself. please try to bear with me. we can learn from each other.

i was taught to respect people with differences. i respected you. and i pledged that you’d do the same. you could hurt me. but i won’t do the same to you. i just hope that one day, you’d respect me too.

i won’t hate you for not understanding who i am. but i will hate you for not trying to understand. i will hate you for assuming i am what i am not. i will hate you for thinking that you are far better than the rest of us. you're not perfect. i'm not perfect.

everything happens for a reason. i wish i understand what it is most of the time.

sometimes things are just not meant to be. it's just too bad.

life is indeed hard. it can be so tough at times. i wish i can just hide in my room and cry it all away. bullshit. life still needs to go on. i will learn to be tougher.

i believe God will grant me ten times happiness in return. hardships are just mere teasers in life.

i have learned to be more patience. i have learned to have more faith.

keep the smile honey. no more shitty rainy days.

6 Comments:

Blogger may said...

amen.

3/29/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Deriku said...

whoa girl what happened?
hope u're okay :)

3/29/2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

no worries. i'm fine now =) juz need to blurt it all out..phew!

3/29/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen again

3/30/2006 01:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahhhhh.. u make me wanna cryyy....

Fuck the world..

We oni need a few good friends!
One of 'em is me..

I love u bitch!

3/30/2006 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

i can preach dat well huh?

i love you all.

3/31/2006 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home