Monday, June 05, 2006

eleven hours.

imagine spending that amount of time at bukit bintang on a sunday..

no biggie! i did just that =)hehe

but whyyy you may ask? am i nuts or wat? well, i promised to meet up with amee her majesty. had lunch and caught a movie with her. was kinda out of excuses to turn down her invitations already..hehe *looks upward* sorry babe! i had to work la! you knoe i love you *muaaacks!* i went for another movie later in the day with my younger sis and my cousin. so basically, i reached times square at about 10am and left at 930pm. i couldnt even feel my legs when i reached home. could have just slept there at the mall right? but then, i rather use the money to shop la =P haha

well, the fact is, my entire weekend was really good. no, lemme rephrase that. it was pretty dem good! i've never felt so relaxing for months! i've watched five movies in two days. how's dat? hehe how i wish i can do that every so often..haha! that would be super cool. but my savings will be gone faster also la..now that is sumthing i should not be encouraging myself eh.

so proud of myself for successfully refraining myself from buying any clothes tis weekend. even my aunt lifted her eyebrow. i ooooonnnly added 5 new books to my collection of favourite reads..sooooo that makes it about 10 or more books i still havent read at home...hehe! i'm outta here.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we need more weekends like these!

6/05/2006 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

absolutely!! *nodz nodz* =)

6/06/2006 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger earthkid said...

mmm...y dun u stop shopping for 3 months?

6/06/2006 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

but whyyyyyy??? shopping makes me happy..it completes my life..i get what i want..and nobody will have to deal wif me crappy mood! =D

6/06/2006 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger Deriku said...

11 hours? siao lah....my legs would break even before the 4 hour mark.

6/06/2006 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

hello..ask your gurl if she can do the same..i bet she can beat my mark! =P

6/07/2006 09:39:00 AM  
Blogger earthkid said...

siao...

6/07/2006 02:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tat is why she's known as a shopaholic...hehe..luv u babez!!

6/10/2006 03:53:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

ehehhe..yes..thats me! love you heaps! and where have you been? you better get online girl or i'll get to southampton and haunt you down!

6/13/2006 04:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home