Tuesday, May 23, 2006

black party.

"hey woman, make sure u dress up ahh! my heels is killing me and i look absolutely ridiculous in my underground society outfit. and i dun have a watch today!"

"erm..i’m not goin for the presso today. i have a backache and cant wear heels. you guys have fun!"

"i hope you’re kidding.."

(around 30mins later, juls picked me up. she was wearing all black formal attire as promised)

"wahahahha! you shudn't have lied to me mar! made me so grumpy in the train. trust me, i was sulking all the way!"

"i knoe la when u sms-ed me that time..i just have to play a trick at you! eh, but the backache is real la"

*giving me one kind look*

so for the rest of the day, juls keep 'ooooohh-ing' and 'aaaahhh-ing'. until some point, it was kinda disturbing. and we had to serve her majesty, cuz she cant even bend like..15 degrees. well, i kinda knoe how it feels like, as it happened to me before. i once woke up with a sharp pain on my right leg. and don’t ask me how i’d end up straining my leg while i was sleeping. i didn't do anything =P and dats the saddest part..ahahha

after lots of constant staring and questioning looks from the rest of the office folks, i simply smiled and explained that we’re going for a war..hehe =P okay la, i knoe you guys are not used to seeing me all dressed up like this. hey, must gimme credits okay! i feel so darn uncomfortable! wasn’t it written all over my face?









so..don’t we look like we're goin for a guinness party? hahahah trust me, we’re most comfortable in just t-shirts and jeans.

hey..i've got to say the highlight of the day was wearing a 1945 omega classic. wahahhaha..thanks tk darlingz! *evil smile* but dem pressure la..

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was totally uncomfortable.. I agree.. but seldom do we see our lil' Lala dress up to the nines.

The highlight of my day was when she mentioned that I had a cute butt..

Seriously...

5/23/2006 08:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huaarrrrrr... so the glamour...

5/23/2006 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

hoila! i said dat? i must be drunk..

5/24/2006 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger earthkid said...

cam whores....

5/24/2006 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger Deriku said...

you actually wear that to work?

lucky i'm not in your field or else i'd go broke filling up my wardrobe :p

5/24/2006 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

earthkid - never seen me all dressed up eh? eheheh

derek - no la..we only dressed up for presentations la..to show our respect n commitments to our clients mar =P btw, you wont go broke, if you knoe how to mix n match wif wat you already have..ahhaha

5/25/2006 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger -- YJ -- said...

of course u won't go broke...her future husband will...

5/25/2006 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

well well now..u dun think i can earn my own money izit..grrr

5/26/2006 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah...u look veli professional wor...hehe...i like it!!

5/27/2006 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

i love you mysterious darlingz...muaahh!

5/29/2006 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger earthkid said...

eh...yalor...wahhhhh~~~~
run for your lives....
chian min is in DRESS!!!!!

* running in rounds...

5/29/2006 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger earthkid said...

eh..sori..pai seh
wat i meant was all DRESSED UP

5/29/2006 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never seen you in action before!haha..working life seems pretty cool after all...i luv you too...muakkssssss!!

5/31/2006 03:23:00 AM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

eh eh..dun get it all wrong! it aint alwAYs coolz alritEZ! u've gotta have a taste of it first..then you'll run to me sobbing ur arse off..muahahhaha *evil smile*

5/31/2006 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home