Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i am me (me).

and tis shall conclude my brainstorming sessions today.. my brain is cracking! hehe =P

I AM a cranky bitch when i'm sleepy.

I JUST NOW slapped juls on the forehead.

I SAID too much sometimes.

I WANT to go on a holiday..like NOW!

I WISH i dun swear so often.

I HATE the smelly ktm seats.

I MISS you so much, you don't knoe.

I FEAR my loved ones leaving me too early.

I HEAR shakira on my poddy.

I WONDER if you feel the same hon.

I REGRET for always not saving enough.

I AM NOT as brave as you might think i am.

I SING to nobody.

I CRY very easily.

I AM NOT ALWAYS so nice.

I MADE my first batch of cookies 4 months ago.

I WRITE when i need to vent.

I CONFUSE if you don't tell.

I NEED all of you wonderful people in my life.

I SHOULD really hit the gym.

I START each day at 6am. (totally against my will)

I FINISH this crap now and i'm goin home baybeh!

I TAG earthkid, deriku and drop it like itz hot. haha! have fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIT the gym? hmmm... remember to bring your baseball bat, ok? ;)

5/17/2006 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

ermmm...wat do i do wif da baseball bat?!?! ahahhaha

5/18/2006 09:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit the gym lor..

5/18/2006 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger earthkid said...

i think you are really outta ya mind...please remember to take ur medication and don't do harm to human race...thanks

5/22/2006 04:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home