Sunday, November 12, 2006

RED alert!

okAy.. i admit, this may not be the most original and fresh entry as LB has started this tag with this COLOR. buuuuut, i wanna do RED!! *pout first to add hor leen factor*

so here it is! the new-style tagging originated from L B; tagged by littlemissmay centuries ago, on six mindless but colour-coordinated pictures..


1. one of my favorite threadless T, 'in case of emergency, break dance'
2. mr.p (the mini) hiding in my room, i have another bigger one lying on top of my office's monitor
3. a bouquet with love
4. my first crumpler, 'the western lawn' bought in singapore
5. the voodoo doll and his partner-in-crime, veggie monster
6. my mainichi organiser from kinokuniya

6 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

Am I first? Am I first? I wanna be FIRST! Do you dispense hugs for First? Then I really wanna be FIRST!!

Love the REDS! Love the T-Shirt! Love mr.p! I am gonna link this to my Tag, ok? LOL!! First! First! I wanna be First!!!

11/12/2006 05:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heartchu!!!

11/12/2006 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

ohmygoshhh!! its a sunday!! donch you guys ever rest?!?! wahahhahah

super big warm hugz for LB; you're the first!!! *whistles*

now move over a lil' bit so i can hugz may too!!! love you babe!

11/12/2006 05:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hearchu I heartchu I heartchu!!

cos I won't be able to heartchu for long... *sigh*

11/12/2006 07:53:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

noOOOEEEEEEE!!! dun tell me =(

11/12/2006 08:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red is my weekness too ;)

12/15/2006 01:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home