Sunday, November 12, 2006

loosen up my buttons.


i'm tellin' you to loosen up my buttons babe (uh huh)
but you keep frontin' (uh)
sayin' what you gon' do to me (uh huh)
but i ain't seen nothin' (uh)

tis one is for LB *muaccks!*

i think i lost count of how many i have, but believe me, this red knapsack i used to carry is full of 'em!!! got square ones, round ones, hugE ones.. some are gifts, some i bought myself over the years.. i still think they're real cooolz!!!

everyone, show us ur buttons!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

butang! butang! I want a butang!!

eh, you want my collection? I wanna throw but seems a bit wasted...

11/12/2006 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger L B said...

oooooweeee, nice buttons! Buttons say so much.. whether they say anything intimate is another matter, but they generally give an idea of the owner's personality, right? You linkin' park fan you!

Thanks for the display!

11/12/2006 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger ChristinE said...

may - woaaaAAhhh!! throw 'em at me!! not into the trash!!

lb - i kinda like street art alotz.. hehe

11/12/2006 08:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home